HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
To read more about our privacy practices regarding health and medical information under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”).
We recognize that the privacy of your personal information is important. The purpose of this policy is to let you know how we handle the information collected through the use of this website. Portions of this website may describe privacy practices applicable to specific types of information or to information provided on specific web pages.
This policy does not apply to information collected through other means such as by telephone or in person, although that information may be protected by other privacy policies. As used in this policy, terms such as “we” or “our” and “Company” refer to Preventative Diagnostic Center LLC (the “Company”).
This website is intended for a United States audience. Any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the United States.
Cookies and Tracking
The Company uses various technologies, which may include “cookie” technology, to gather information from our website visitors such as pages visited and how often they are visited, and to enable certain features on this website. “Cookies” are small text files that may be placed on your computer when you visit a website or click on a URL. Cookies may include “single-session cookies” which generally record information during only a single visit to a website and then are erased, and “persistent” cookies, which are generally stored on a computer unless or until they are deleted or are set to expire.
You may disable cookies and similar items by adjusting your browser preferences at any time; however, this may limit your ability to take advantage of all the features on this website. You may also manage the use of “flash” technologies, with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website. Note that we do not currently respond to web browser “Do Not Track” signals that provide a method to opt out of the collection of information about online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services because, among other reasons, there is no common definition of such signals and no industry-accepted standards for how such signals should be interpreted.
We may use analytics companies to gather information and aggregate data from our website visitors such as which pages are visited and how often they are visited, and to enable certain features on our websites. Information is captured using various technologies and may include cookies. [If such technology is used, you may opt out of it by clicking on the “Opt Out” link at the bottom of the home web page.]
We may use and disclose your activity information unless restricted by this policy or by law. Some examples of the ways we use your activity information include:
- Customizing your experience on the website including managing and recording your preferences.
- Marketing, product development, and research purposes.
- Tracking resources and data accessed on the website.
- Developing reports regarding website usage, activity, and statistics.
- Assisting users experiencing website problems.
- Enabling certain functions and tools on this website.
- Tracking paths of visitors to this website and within this website.
Your Personal Information
This website may include web pages that give you the opportunity to provide us with personal information about yourself. You do not have to provide us with personal information if you do not want to; however, that may limit your ability to use certain functions of this website or to request certain services or information.
We may use personal information for a number of purposes such as:
- To respond to an email or particular request from you.
- To personalize the website for you.
- To process an application as requested by you.
- To administer surveys and promotions.
- To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by us or other businesses.
- To perform analytics and to improve our products, websites, and advertising.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal process.
- To protect someone’s health, safety, or welfare.
- To keep a record of our transactions an